Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hopes & Concerns about student blogs

I agree with everything Professor Jolley expresses in the Hopes & Concerns post. I know we have to be careful when using the web for research purposes, cause the content isn't also factual but more opinionated, but at the same time I feel one can come to a very solid conculsion by reading and researching different expressed points of view from the web.
My biggest concern at this point is that I hope the students in the class really start to explore the blogging portion of this class. Blogging is a lot of fun. I have really enjoyed it, and my whole family blogs, so it is such a good way to follow family events and keep everyone posted.
I hope more can find some enjoyment in it.

1 comment:

photography by suzanne said...

I'm having fun Jimmy! I check everyday to see if you have posted.